FloSoftball Hiring Site Editor Summer Intern
- Work closely with one of the site heads and help curate/manage their site
- Write relevant, engaging, entertaining articles about the events being covered on the site
- Write weekly recaps of the major events
- Write relevant descriptions to videos that will help users and search engines crawl the content better
- Perform basic SEO activities to some of our popular pages
- Analyze basic site metrics to identify what content had the most impact
- Travel to various events to assist with coverage
- Help design homepage banners using Adobe Photoshop
- Undergraduate student majoring in communications, journalism, film production, photography, advertising or graphic design.
- Extremely passionate about sports- specifically Softball
- Driven and eager to learn
- Extensive knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite and Photoshop.
FloSports, a global leader in live digital sports and original coverage, partners with event rights holders and governing bodies to unlock a world of sports coverage that true fans have been waiting for. Through live streaming of premier events, original video programming, and weekly studio shows, FloSports is growing the sports, the athletes and the fans. Current verticals under the FloSports header are Wrestling, Grappling, MMA, Elite Fitness, Boxing, Softball, Tennis, Pro Wrestling, Gymnastics, Marching, Basketball, Volleyball, eSports, Rodeo, Climbing, Swimming, Cheerleading, and Track.