Aleshia Ocasio, AJ Andrews, Kiki Stokes, & Jazmyn Jackson | The Chez Show (Ep. 21)
In episode 21 of The Chez Show with Aleshia Ocasio, AJ Andrews, Kiki Stokes, & Jazmyn Jackson we discuss their experience with racism and how to be a better ally/advocate for the black community.
Each of them stressed the importance of being an anti-racist, educating ourselves, being active, outspoken, supportive of our black sisters, teammates, and human rights.
- Where Should We Begin?
- How To Become Better Allies & Advocates For The Black Community
- The Importance of Black Representation in Softball
- Breaking Down Preconceived
- Educating Friends On Black History & Experience
- History Repeats Itself
Documentaries To Consider Watching
- When They See Us
- See You Yesterday
- Just Mercy
- I Am Not Your Negro
- If Beale Street Could Talk
- Hidden Figures
- The Hate U Give
- LA 92
Follow Aleshia Ocasio on Instagram | Twitter
Follow AJ Andrews on Instagram | Twitter
Follow Kiki Stokes on Instagram | Twitter
Follow Jazmyn Jackson on Instagram